Berkeley County Accident, Dylan Clarke Death – Tragically, the victim of a deadly head-on crash on Secondary Highway 18 has been identified as 17-year-old Dylan Clarke of Pineville, according to the Berkeley County Coroner’s Office. The town’s tight-knit community is reeling from the unexpected death of a young person, who has left loved ones stunned and grieving. Just 0.2 miles east of Russellville, the accident happened on Sunday at around 3:37 p.m.
- Rongomai Taiapa-Aporo Obituary, A Polynesian Maestro Of The Virtual Village Of Moana Storytelling – The Coconet Has Sadly Passed Away – Death
- Sensei Gabe Operanta Obituary, Chirk & Ruabon Shotokan Karate Club Mourns The Death Of Chief Instructor At Welsh Shotokan Karate Association – Death
- Steve Ogden Obituary, Resident Of South Jordan, Utah, Has Sadly Passed Away
- Ben Liang Obituary, Griffith Park Drum Circle, Grief Over The Demise Of A Drum Legend, Ben Liang – Death
- Brooke Peltz And Toby Cohen Car Accident Scarsdale, NY Has Died In A Crash
Tragically, a 2005 Chevy Colorado driven by Dylan Clarke drove into oncoming traffic from the left to the center lane, causing a terrible collision with a 2002 Ford Ranger, as reported by the Highway Patrol. Emergency personnel responded quickly, but Dylan Clarke was declared dead at the scene from his injuries sustained in the incident. Pineville is in mourning after the tragic news that befell Dylan,
a young man who was clearly an active and promising part of the community. As further evidence of the seriousness of the accident, the Highway Patrol said that the Ford Ranger’s driver was taken to a hospital for treatment. The town has come together in solidarity to help the injured driver and mourn the loss of Dylan, a young man with a bright future ahead of him at the age of seventeen.
The town of Pineville is mourning the loss of a cherished young member as it comes to terms with this terrible occurrence. Dylan will be remembered for his youthful spirit, goals, and the impression he surely had on those around him. Tragically, the event has shown how precious life is and how important it is to have someone you can lean on in times of unforeseen tragedy.