Robin Myers Obituary, Death – Robin Lynn (Toy) Myers, a resident of Kittanning, Pennsylvania, passed away at her home on October 11, 2023. She was 55 years old. On the 20th of February in 1968, she was born in Kittanning to her mother Mildred Myers and her late father John Wright. Robin spent her entire life toiling away in the kitchen and working as a C.N.A. She enjoyed going camping, playing bingo, and spending time with the people she cared about the most.
- Steve Odom Obituary, Kentucky, Msu Bulldogs Football Player Has Died – Death
- Dave Willis Obituary, Has Tragically Passed Away – Death
- Raquel Becerra Obituary, Resident Of United States, Illinois Has Passed Away – Death
- Marissa Burke Obituary, Deer Park Mourns The Loss Of Marissa Burke, Deer Park Student Hit By Drunken Driver – Death
- Eimear Gilligan Obituary, St. Peter’s College Dunboyne, Ireland Mourns The Of A Cherished Colleague – Death
There are many people who will always remember her, including her husband, Ricky Myers of Kittanning; her daughter, Amanda Myers (William Dunlap), also of Kittanning; her sons, Sean Hartzell and wife, Carly Denardo and Travis Hartzell, both of Kittanning; her step daughter, Melinda Myers of Kittanning; her step son, Darly Myers and fiancée, Jamie Roxberry, of Butler; and her mother She is also survived by her 13 grandchildren, in addition to a number of nieces, nephews, and in-laws from both sides of her family. Marshal, Robin’s canine companion, will be missed as well. Robin’s father, John Wright, her grandparents, Royce and Helen Toy, her great-grandparents, James and Dolly Manual, and her father-in-law, Mervin Myers, all passed away before she did.
At the Snyder-Crissman Funeral Home in Kittanning, Pennsylvania located at 200 S. McKean St., the relatives and friends of the deceased will be received on Thursday, October 12, 2023, from 6 to 8 p.m., and again on Friday, October 13, 2023, from 2-4 and 6 to 8 p.m., respectively. Additional viewings will take place at the funeral home on Saturday, October 14, 2023, beginning at 10 a.m. and continuing until the start of the funeral services at 11 a.m., which will be officiated by the Reverend Robert Grimm.