Tim Boyer Death – On November 17, 2023, Timothy H. Boyer, who lived in Atlanta and was 68 years old, passed away. He is survived by his favorite pet, Teddy, as well as his wife, Adrienne Boyer, daughter Rebecca Boyer, son Sam Boyer, sister Christine (Doug) Timmons, and son Sam Boyer. Tim was born in Harvey, Illinois, but he spent his childhood in Homewood. He attended DePaul University for his legal education after receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois. He was a lifelong learner who had a passion for music and was extremely committed to his family.
- Potvin, Alfred Joseph (Al Potvin) Obituary, The Millstone, Ontario, Mississippi Mourns The Death Of A Local Visionary And Philanthropist
- Mr. Parrish Bain Obituary, Security Masters Mourn Most Long Tenured, Faithful Officers – Death
- Terry Mark Atkison Obituary, Resident Of Palm Coast, Florida Has Passed Away – Death
- Aiden Taulbee Obituary, Paxton IL, Aiden Taulbee Tragically Killed In A Car Accident
- Randy Spivey Obituary, Resident Of Long Beach, California Has Passed Away – Death
He was one of a kind, and it’s hard to capture that in words since he was so special. You might see him spending the whole day studying Torah one day, and then the next he might be seen sipping beer while watching sports on television. In spite of the fact that he was extremely intelligent and dedicated to his work, he had a silly side and was constantly cracking jokes to lighten the mood. Tim had a fruitful and successful career, but he didn’t place a high value on the accolades he received for his academic performance.
Being a nice person and taking care of his family, both of which he did exceptionally well, were the things that were most important to him. Tim’s physical presence will be sorely missed, but his legacy will continue on in the hearts and minds of his devoted family members. Funeral services will be place at the gravesite on Sunday, November 19 at 2:30 p.m. at Crest Lawn Memorial Park. Donations can be donated to Magen David Adom and The Temple, which is located at 1589 Peachtree Street, in instead of flowers. Dressler’s Jewish Funeral Care can be reached at (770) 451-4999.